July 13, 2019

Looking Back on this past month

https://s-e-r-e-n-d-i-p-i-a.blogspot.com/2019/06/being-alone.html

It has been about a month since I last made this post, as I've spent my time here on this Island. What I've come to realize is that spending time alone is much harder than I thought. People are naturally driven to be around other people - and as much as I had thought I would be spending most of my time alone. I ended up making so many friends along the way. I had wondered if I subconsciously didn't want to be with my own thoughts - so I had leaned toward making plans with friends and family. But the process seemed to happened so organically, and I had met so many positive people that had inspired me in my dancing and in life. It wasn't what I intended, but I guess things like this can't be planned, and I am really grateful for all the people I met along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment